Monday, January 11, 2010

My Sewing Room Mini Makeover

So my mom came to visit this past weekend and was on a mission to help me organize my sewing room. She was amazing and bought me some cheap indoor/outdoor carpet to lay down over the nasty tile. That was the only thing that was purchased in the makeover but it is remarkable to difference. Basically we just organized everything and picked it up. I don't know how long it will stay clean but here are the before and after pics.


Before
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After

Photobucket
Photobucket

I had been using the white cabinet next to the closet upstairs in my dining room and it had held some of my fabric and sewing notions so it is great to have it actually in my sewing room now.
Photobucket

The closet was just holding boxes full of scrapbooking stuff that I organized and put up in the top cabinet. I brought in some shelves that had been empty in the garage and they are holding my fabric perfectly.
Photobucket

2 comments: